The Ancar Series 5 treatment centres offer a suspended chair with vertical elevation. This offers an open space under the chair (without obstacles) allowing total freedom of leg movement for dentists and their assistants. Its ergonomic design means all the components are integrated and coordinated together so that any dental work can be done as well, comfortably and efficiently as possible.
The perception of looking at such a technologically advanced, customisable and unique treatment centre, is transferred into the design and look of the consulting room.
- Chair vertically suspended and raised to improve accessibility to the patient, with a lifting range from 380 to 800 mm to work standing or seated.
- Up to 8 instruments: 5 in the main tray and 3 in the auxiliary support.
- Multifunctional and proportional electronic pedal with water selection, micromotor reverse turn, “Chip blower function” and unit movements.
- Auxiliary tray (310 x 410 mm) for small hand-instruments.
- Automatic ON/OFF lamp in rest and return to cuspidor position.
- Programming for 4 different users and configuration of instruments for each one.
- ‘Touch Expert’ display showing statistics of the use of the unit: chair movements, instrument use, frequent warnings and recent warnings.
- Device Update system: includes the latest programming updates even years after installation.
- Diaphanous, obstacle-free space under the chair increasing work positions for dentist and assistants.
- Multi-position articulated head with minimum height of 380 mm, facilitating treatments in the upper pieces.
- Chair movements available on control pedal and keypad (principle and assistant).
- Latest safety feature technology to avoid unnecessary errors.
- Designed for easy cleaning and disinfection, with removable bowl, cup-fill and suction filters.
- Optional “WEK” system for decontaminating water in instrument hoses.
- Optional “H1” system for disinfecting suction hoses.
- Amalgam separation for wet or dry suction systems.