With XPan 3D Plus you can see the smallest details for precise diagnostics. A 3D voxel size of only 160 µm combined with 14 bit dynamic range, which equals more than 16,000 gray-levels, ensures high image quality after each exposure. See what you could not see before with XPan 3D Plus.
With just one exposure you get the full arch field of view 8.5 x 8.5 cm. The reconstruction takes only 10 seconds, thanks to modern CMOS Flat Panel & 64 bit technology.
- High 3D Image Quality
- One-shot Cephalometry
- Compact Design
- Intuitive Navigation Of The 3D Volume
- Cross Section View For Accurate Diagnosis
- Metal Artifact Reduction (MAR) function
- Automatic Dual & Triple Scan Mode
- Optional Free Standing Base Plate