When you need the information, you can rely on Schick sensors to deliver even the tiniest of details, giving you the confidence in diagnosing clinical cases.
Thanks to the advanced CMOS-APS (Active Pixel Sensor) with Low Noise Cesium Iodide scintilator, the images acquired with Schick sensors are rich and detailed.
- Available in Sizes 0, 1 & 2, with rounded corners for patient comfort
- Patented replaceable cable technology, available in 90, 180 & 270cm lengths
- Up to 5x lower radiation than traditional film
- Superfast 2 second image acquisition time
- Easy integration with most software manufacturers