In 1964, Dürr Dental developed a new suction system that allowed patients to be treated in a supine position for the first time. Back then it was a sensation, now we take it for granted. But it’s far from the end of our quest to continue to be the ‘Best in Class’, or rather to be the ‘Best in Class’ again and again.
Tyscor VS 2, the first wet aspiration system with centrifugal compressor in the field of dentistry, sets new standards for performance and efficiency. Naturally 100 % made in Germany (at Bietigheim-Bissingen) for 100 % reliability.
More than 50 percent less weight and up to 50 percent saving of energy.* Radially brilliant!
Your practice supply engineering is always in viewWith the new Software Tyscor Pulse, Dürr Dental brings the dental practice into the digital age. This ingenious software immediately shows the condition of the supply technology with the relevant characteristics – for maximum operational safety and easy diagnosis. The software shows the operating condition, any errors and provides support during diagnostics and maintenance. This simplifies the work of the surgery team making visual inspection of the device largely redundant. The tandem compressors, the new radial suction machine Tyscor, the CA 4 amalgam separator and the Power Tower Silence 200 are equipped with the compatible control unit for utilising the new software.
This is what really matters:
- Functional status of all connected devices in overview of your computer’s task bar
- Display of all relevant device data
- Messages on all operational states
- Information from programmes can be sent by email
- Technicians can log in to analyse errors whenever they wish
- Automatic notification of maintenance/service intervals
- Easy integration of new products into the system
A compact and powerful combined semi wet vacuum pump and amalgam separator suitable for one surgery, compliant with regulations and with a proven track record.
- Over 99% amalgam separation rate
- Cleaning system/spare collection canister included as standard
- Easy to maintain