LightwaveRF is a pioneer of the smart home technology sector and developed the first internet enabled devices in 2008. The company’s market leading proprietary Internet of Things (“IoT”) platform, together with its applications and connected devices, provides its customers with fully integrated remote control and monitoring of light, heat, power and security.
Capitalising on the growing consumer demand for smart home technology, LightwaveRF believes its position of strength lies in its ability to provide customers with a platform to control a broad range of lighting, heating power and security devices through one App.
LightwaveRF was the first provider to offer this one-app solution and has since integrated its proprietary platform with other IoT platforms and branded smart devices, including Apple Homekit, Amazon Alexa and Google Nest.
- Create timers, scenes, triggers and other automations
- Works with Apple HomeKit, Amazon Echo, Google Home & IFTTT including voice control
- ‘Magic Button’ allows pairing on switches to control multiple devices from one switch
- Control gates, curtains, LED strip and other electrical circuits from anywhere using smart relays
- Relay 3 latching positions allowing for devices that require open/stop/close positions such as curtains or garage doors